By: Sammy Johnson
- Spaniards eat a lot of rice.
- Bullfighting is not popular in Alicante.
- Children under the age of 7 go to bed very late, sometimes at midnight on a weekday.
- Lunch is usually form 2-3pm.
- Mostly every resident has a small dog, usually a pure bred dog.
- No homes have air conditioning (that I know of).
- All the younger children and teens learn English in school and speak it fairly well.
- No one walks around barefoot in their homes.
- In a family, the children typically don’t move out of their home until they are likely in their early to mid 30s.
- Alicante has many castles.